
I am reading this book call After the light by Kimberly Clark along with reading Lolita. I do that all the time, reading more than one book at one time. Hey I am good at multitasking ok! Anyway, back to the book. The book is about the author Kim's real life experience. To be precise, the near death experience (NDE). She collapsed one afternoon out of no apparent reason and she went somewhere and came back. Since then she became a social worker and she is one of the best. She since acquired the knack to calm patients down. She is always able to say the right thing at the right time. That is the positive force of thing. She is also more open to the negative forces. She describes in a chapter about her encounters with demons. I was reading that chapter late at night and I dare not go to the toilet after that. Mind you the toilet is a linked one to the room. It's eerie. I haven't finished the book yet. I think the reminder of the chapters describe other people who also went through similar experience like hers.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home