Tuesday, November 01, 2005

7 Things

I was reading other blogs talking about this 7 thingy and since I don't link and I thought it would be fun to do this, so I tag myself!

7 things to do before I die:
1. To have "Dr" infront of my name.
2. Learn how to make jewelries on my own.
3. Visit as many places as possible.
4. Learn feng shui + interior decoration.
5. Fit in to one of my favourite skirts again which I wore when I was 18 years old. (a bit too ambitious I know)
6. Tell everyone what I really think of them. (not like I have not done it yet!)
7. To let go.

7 Things I cannot do:
1. To pretend what I am not.
2. Sing in public. (or sing in private for that matter! I can't sing.)
3. Whistle (being pointed out to me)
4. Write well.
5. Sew and bake.
6. Tolerate nonsense and keeping quiet about it.
7. Extreme sport

7 things that attracts me to opposite sex:
1. Hemsem
2. Well spoken
3. Sporty
4. Big strong hands and arms
5. Able to take good care of me
6. Those who care for their parents
7. and care for my parents too

7 things I say most often:
1. Oh no! (in a certain tone and pitch)
2. Really?!
3. Ok.
4. Actually hoh...
5. Dar...linggggg...
6. Choy!
7. in general...

7 Celebrity Crushes (Actually I don't remember I ever had crushes...)
1. Pierce Brosnan
2. Ralph Fiennes
3. Johny Depp (for his killer cool look)
4. Orlando Bloom (for his role as Legolas)
5. Spike (for his sexy accent)
6. Angelina Jolie :)
7. Harry Potter@ Daniel Radcliffe (Craddle snatcher I know...)

7 persons to pass this to:
1. Saffron (but too bad she is still hypernating)
2. My mistress
3. Rud (not sure whether he's reading or not)
That's the end of the list.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

At least the celebs you admire got wide age range. Mine would be:

1. Nigella Lawson
2. Jamie Oliver
3. Nigella
4. Ms. Lawson
5. Gels
6. Gella
7. Barbra S.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home