Saturday, November 05, 2005

Near to the end...

I can't believe the one week long holiday is coming to an end... well nearly. I had a lot of plans before the holiday started. I said we should paint the room olive green, I said I'm gonna go down town to visit the jewelries shop so I can start making my own. I didn't do any of the above. However, I did ironed all my baju that I said I would and I did rest well as planned. Not too bad la hoh. On top of that, I catched up with my reading.

Since we have been lepakking for the past few days, we decided to stay home today. I cooked! For lunch and dinner. I was making soup halfway and the gas died on me. Luckly the sundry shop downstairs is opened today. We read book and nap in the afternoon. Very domestic which is nice.

After dinner, we were feeling adventurous and brave so we went to MidValley. To our surprise, the carpark wasn't packed at all. There were lots of parking lots to choose from but it was quite crowded inside the mall. I walked around the usual shops that I go to, came out empty handed though. Again.

Oh ya Counterfeit is finally being downloaded completely and I listened to it in the afternoon. Still as moving. Still as powerful. It felt so damn good to listen to the album again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home