Clouds
I always like to look at clouds. Ya the clouds that are up in the sky. They never fail to fascinate me. Like yesterday, I saw this lump that resembled a mother carrying a baby in her arm. The darker shade was the mum and the baby was of a lighter shade. On my way out this afternoon I saw this batch of clouds that resembled the shape of a harp except the strings were very far apart.
I especially like it when they hang low and in lumps. Just like cottons. And sometimes they are in different shades especially when it is about to rain. At times the clouds will have a frame of silver around them. Simply beautiful. Another cool sight would be when it is cloudy and the sunlight is beaming through it and shine down to the earth! It always lift my spirit up whenever I see that. As though God is smiling down to earth.
I like to fly and one of the reaons is that I like to look out the window and watch the clouds floating in the air. It excites me.

1 Comments:
I like two kinds of clouds. The cottonball ones that float merrily in the blue blue sky and the very tall ones that look like HUGE vertical skyscrapers in the air.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home