Another day...
We had yet another lepak day and we went out at 2p.m. till 9:30p.m. So much about taking good rest during this holiday season. :P We went to KLCC wanted to go to the Aquari but it was jammed packed! There were 2 long queues of people waiting to get in. So we decided not to go in instead we went to KLCC. There were many people in KLCC too. We went to our favourite place, Kinokuniya. I bought a skipping rope and am not sure whether I would ever use it or not. After that, we switched station and went to The Curve. We actually wanted to have dinner at Ikea which we did. I had the briyani rice which I don't know why I ordered that. They are not very good with local food and my briyani was nothing compared to Insaf's of course. However, it is always fun to walk around in Ikea and shopping around there always make me feel like redecorating our apartment. They both bought some photo frames and nothing for me.
After dinner, we went over to the Curve and shopped around a bit. Still nothing for me. It might sound like a busy day but I had fun and definately rather relaxing for me!

1 Comments:
Ya I get more exercise during this holiday compared to normal working days :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home