Back to work
Back to work today! I woke up at 3a.m. this morning, must be my internal clock making sure I won't overslept. The drive to work today was a breeze, traffic is still light. Perhaps most people are still on leave and it's school holiday on top of that. I hope it will be like this for the rest of the year which I think it's a wishful thinking. If my experience did not fail me, the traffic is usually baddd towards the end of the year.
I know for a fact that there will be so much to do till the end of the year. I am so not looking forward to it and yet looking forward to it. Well thinking of the amount of the work, am not looking forward but thinking of the reward at the end of it then am looking forward to it.
Can't win so I just gotta do it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home