Story me
Today, I have a story to tell:
Main actors: my close colleague R, manager A and timer T
R is my friend but cannot be trusted, I know him well. A is a snake and I dislike him. T is a good worker.
R was on leave last Monday and his story was that he had informed T to do the needful. Apparently nothing has been done and now R thinks it was a plot by A to flame him.
When I was being told of the story, well I think A is capable of doing such that. Knowing R, he could be trying to cover his own ass. Knowing T again, he won't had done nothing if he had been told. So that made me go hmmmm....
This doesn't concern me at all but out of curiousity, I asked T. Surprise surprise!!! According to him, R did not approached him at all about this matter before going on leave!
That left me with more questions... so who had tricked me? Who is the real snake here?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home