Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Reminders

I notice lately I have been sighing a lot. Out of no apparent reason I will just go Haih... and it doens't give me any pleasure out of it either. Reminder to ownself, stop sighing.

I know I have always been very frank and not very good at holding my tougue and give people face in that sense. I never hesitate to tell people off and to bocor whatever that they were trying to hide. I came to realise that this is not necessary good. I mean of what right that I have to tell people off, to dissect people like that? Why can't I give people some face so they can belok and go down gracefully?

So another reminder to ownself, be nice.

Not that I have ever encountered trouble because of my frankness. Contrary to that, I have gained some trusted friends because of that. Well I suppose I will still be frank, but be nice kind of frankness. I will still tell if I'm being asked. I will learn to be a little more subtle than just coming outright into your face instead.

I don't even know why out of no way I'm assessing this trait of mine which I was always pround of. I guess with age, I have mellowed down.

I might change my mind again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home