Friday, November 25, 2005

Ho Chi Minh City

Yes I am blogging from Ho Chi Minh City! I am now in an internet cafe in one of the many shopping complexes here chatting to my taling and to make full use of this, I decided just to write a few lines.

Well, so far so good, I like this city. Shopping is good. I have eaten twice the beef noodles. The serving style is the same as the one we get at home but taste is much better. It has that beef fragant. I have been buying like crazy at the market. Got myself a silk pyjamas. :) Prices are very affordable but must really bargain. I kena conned earlier. Even then the price was cheap.

Internet access is cheap as well. USD1 an hour. Oh ya I am a millionaire here.

Signing off from Saigon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home