Sunday, December 17, 2006

Tooth ache

Yes my tooth is acting up again!!! So painful! I was in so much of agony last Friday and I came home earlier. Still I was able to go out for dinner with Gee and Mic for my early birthday dinner. I have been scolded numerous times by Sot urging me to set an appointment with the dentist to have my tooth pull out. Haih... I think I really need to this time, no more chicken out.

I was a little embarrassed when my big boss asked about it yesterday.

Didn't jadi go home this weekend since had to work yesterday. I'm feeling a bit guilty about it especially hearing the dissapointment in mum's voice when I told her am not coming home the other day.

Surprisingly we both got up early today. Sot went to work for a couple of hours and I cleaned the whole house. Wiped all the surfaces and the photo frames; vacuum too; changed the cushion cover then of course mopped the floor. Washed all the toilets and also the the wet kitchen area. I was very satisfied after that looking at the result of my hard work. I also changed all the mats and the pillow covers. Only left curtains.

After taking a short nap, we went to KLCC. I bought a few more presents. The dinner at the Japanese restaurant was very satisfying as usual.

Haih... it is so nice to have spanking clean house... :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home