Last Beautiful Girl
This will all fall down like everything else that was
This too shall pass and all of the words we said
We can't take back
**
Now every fool in town would've left by now
I can't replace all the wasted days
The memory of your face - can't help thinking
**
Maybe if we ever coulda kept it all together
Where would we be
A thousand lost forevers
And the promises you never were giving me
Here's what I'm thinking
**
It won't be the first heart that you break
It won't be the last beautiful girl
The one that you wrecked - won't take you back
If you were the last beautiful girl in the world
(matchboxTwenty - Last Beautiful Girl)
This too shall pass and all of the words we said
We can't take back
**
Now every fool in town would've left by now
I can't replace all the wasted days
The memory of your face - can't help thinking
**
Maybe if we ever coulda kept it all together
Where would we be
A thousand lost forevers
And the promises you never were giving me
Here's what I'm thinking
**
It won't be the first heart that you break
It won't be the last beautiful girl
The one that you wrecked - won't take you back
If you were the last beautiful girl in the world
(matchboxTwenty - Last Beautiful Girl)
Labels: Core

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home