Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Whenever someone ask me whether I celebrate Christmas, I always tell them yes I do, only the presents part. ;) Here are the presents that I got so far:


Munari; Necklace and earrings


Bracelet; Coin Purse

Mint Chocolate; Lip Balm; Cutie toy

Presents under the tree; Calendar

I absolutely love all my presents this year. Come to think it, this is quite "creepy" because these are the exact things that I would buy for myself! Someone knows me very well :) I suppose the same someone is paying a lot of attention knowing that my current, oops I mean ex-coin purse is broken beyond recognition and that i have finished my lip balm and of course all girls love accessories!!!

By the way, these are contributed solely by a single person. :)

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM , Blogger Pebbles said...

Oh I think "Reading Lolita in Tehran" is a brilliant book! I was fascinated by it. I have also finished Lolita now and I think it is a very captivating book!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home