Monday, January 01, 2007

The usual

Woot! First post of the year! I wanted to do a last post but I guess I was too busy and I missed it. Damn I even missed my birthday.

The past few days have just been crazy with parties. Eating and drinking and presents and whoops, the new year has arrived. To me, 2006 has been an amazing year and to sum things up, it was a jolly good year.

It certainly was a good year as far as traveling is concerned. I traveled to places that I have never been. Africa to Yogyakarta. The things that I have seen; the people that I have met; the scenes that I have witnesses just added colours of my year. Not just for the stolen leisures, the rewards were good too and records were made. Along the way, I made some friends that I can visit when I'm bored and those who can share views with.

Pa and ma are well; thank God for that. It has been a roller coaster ride for brother but at least experiences were gained. Ma didn't mind having him near home for almost a year. I'm sure the new year will him good news and more happiness!

The romance department continue to grow stronger. :) I'm still discovering new things that put smile on my face. I'm the luckiest gal in the world!

Well work wise has been pretty fulfilling. I know I have gained the seniority yet another level, trusts are given and also involving in more projects. The biggest reward was the project that I picked up initially and that has brought fruits. Just the way I wanted it. However, I need more in the coming year. I think I'm ready to face another level of challenges that will bring me more substantial rewards.

Well I never have the habit of making new year resolutions but of course I have some hopes:

New year;
New beginning;
New hopes;
May the Goods stay;
and the Evils stay away...

Hopefully I have learned and able to deal with things better. I wish for:

~ Health
~ Love
~ and Happiness

Looking forward to another year of togetherness.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home