Tuesday, November 09, 2004

OMG

I can't believe I am writing the 3rd blog of the day! And I swore that I will never blog! :P

I guess it is kinda nice to blog where you can record down the events in your life. It is exactly like a diary except this is public. But hey I don't think anyone read my blog anyway, so I do have my privacy. Oh ya Kim, you might read. Then again you are involved with a lot of my current events, I guess it is ok for you to read.


3 Comments:

At 6:23 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

Then you will have nothing to say to me at home :)

 
At 3:23 PM , Blogger Saffron said...

I be linking you, yes? :)

Yay another reader, isn't this fun? *grins*

 
At 10:54 PM , Blogger Pebbles said...

Sure, you can link me.
Come to think of it, it is kinda cute how we get connected here in this blog. And how I read your piece by chance and got converted into a blogger.

Life always turns out in the most unexpected way.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home