So this is Christmas... :)
We went over to Su's for Christmas lunch. I said Christmas lunch but none of us celebrate Christmas really. :) Oh well what the heck! I tell ya, that gal can really cook! She did all the cooking and I did the dishes afterwards. The items on the menu were pot beef, roast chicken,
mash and brownies. I helped with the brownies with her instructions. Now I believe her when she said it is not that difficult to bake a cake!Me in action!
These are our sumptuous, delicious, divine lunch:

I was absolutely stuffed to the rim! But yet able to eat 2 pieces of brownies after that. Hheehee....
I think the dish washing helped me to digest the foods faster.
Oh by the way, I opened my few last wrapped presents last night a little before midnight (couldn't wait any longer) and this is what I got:

Mademoiselle; Loccitane's foot cream; another pendant and I wonder whether you could see the two cats.
I am so spoiled ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home