Thursday, April 20, 2006

Small World

I am a very private person, therefore I do not "advertise" my blog. However, I am a regular peep at others. Some I visit everyday; some I visit when I feel like it; some I visit once in the blue moon. From reading, I get to know all their stories; the new born, deaths in the family, broken hearts, desparate ones, happy ones, bitchy entries, contented life and etc. Though I have never met any of that, still my emotions do go along with the stories that I read. Just like now, there's one blogger who is lying in the hospital unconscious and it is such heart warming to see everyone is praying for her and visiting her though they only know her through her blog.

Let me join everyone to keep her in my prayers and hope she wakes up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home