Saturday, March 25, 2006

Health Week

Our place just had a health week and the place was buzzling with different activities! In fact I have never seen that place so happening! There were talks, games, sharing sessions, demonstrations and booths. How I wish we could be this happening every single week; well maybe it is too ambitious to have it every week but at least once a month. I really appreciate the job that the students have put in. The committments and responsibilies and the efforts.

One of the booths that were set up is the Brahma group where they deal with the spiritual side of things. Pretty interesting I have to say. They have this astrology thing and I tookd the test. Basically you have to select some cards and lay them down against all the months. Apparently my base is sense of humour which am surprise about. And my outcome is happy which I'm happy about. :)

There was also this other test which I have to tell what I see when I look at 4 different objects. From what I described, they interpreted as I have a lot on my shoulder; however I'm ready to move on. Confusing isn't it? I know. So vague that it could be interpreted in many ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home