Pilates
I started my pilates class again today after abandoning it for about 2 years. Boy was it tough! I used to learn it as one of the classes being offered by the gym that I used to go to. When I stopped going to the gym, naturally I stopped practising. I remember I used to enjoy the classes very much and the credit has to go to the fantastic instructor. Just early this year I called the gym to enquire about the classes and was told that the instructor has stopped giving classes there and instead had opened up her own studio. They did not tell me where her studio is. Then early this month Sot happened to walk past the big banner being hung at the bottom of a new building advertising on their new pilates studio. So we went to enquire within and to my delight we discovered that it is indeed my favourite instructor's newly open studio! Without hesitation, I decided to join the mat classes. Though now Hani doesn't do mat classes anymore, she only deals with the reformers now and the charges are expensive. Pity!So I had my first class today! It was taught by another instructor that I'm not familiar with. Anyway, we didn't do much of stretching in the beginning, so I find my joints were really tight. I was so out of stagmina by the end of it. Sim and Sel came to the class as well. I don't think they enjoy it that much and they seem to think they are not able to do all the bending and what not. I think one will really have to give it a few tries before deciding. I will stick with it for a while.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home