Thursday, February 09, 2006

Reflection

One of our senior managers has resigned. Well it tells a lot when someone at that position resigns. Right after he tendered in his resignation, he has been moved to a different room and been stripped off all responsibilities. Of course this was not announced and even he was not informed. He basically was being put in the freezer to serve his 2 months notice. I can't help but feeling a little dissapointed at how things are done. He might not be perfect but he has contributed a lot to the company. He has worked hard and served well. Maybe this is just my point of view? But surely you can't just looked past that person's contributions and only counting on his flaws just because he has decided to leave the company?

I had a chat with him today. Usually people will start to relax and let go once they have put in the letter and he is no exception. In fact he was a little bitchy about things. He also let me in a few of the so-call secrets! He thinks I am naive and I let him believe that he is right.

What am I suppose to derive from all these?? For one, everyone is playing game. Me included and it is not by choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home