Saturday, February 04, 2006

Gala Dinner

Ya we just had a gala dinner at our home. *grin* No la not gala but Sel and gang came over for dinner and this is the first time they are visiting here. We bought yee sang from the Chinese restaurant in KLCC and they brought satay. Oh ya we ordered pizza too. I just realised that we haven't got big enough plate for the lou sang and had to make do with the biggest that we have. Not too bad actually. Next problem was we only have 5 chairs and they were 6 of us. Luckly the 2 children can eat sitting on the floor. We also don't have enough couch for everyone to sit around as we only have one long one. So 2 guests sit on it and the rest of us have to sit on the floor.

I do like entertaining at home though we had to mop the whole place after they left. I think this is the first time we have so many people over. Usually we have only one or a couple at one time.

I think I am quite sick of eating now and looking forward to some simple meals. Not yet though as we have another round of lou sang with the kids. Perhaps after that. And I really need to go to the gym!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home