What's in it for me?
Since it is the beginning of the year, as usual, I wonder what's install ahead of me this year. I have this habit to go to the book stores to read a few astrology books trying to find out my general luck for the year. Not that I believe in it; but you have to admit it is quite fun to read. So far, I have been told by these books that I will have a tough year ahead and that I have to work hard. Damn they always say that I have to work hard! Like I dunno la, work hard sure will get rewards what. I hope. Hhehehee...
In several books, it also stated that there will be changed in work wise. Looking at the rate my company is going, I am not surprise that changes will take place. Whatever it is, I hope it is changing for the better. I do foresee that it is going to be a tough year with lots of head on collisions and because of these collisions, there will be a lot of re-work and extra efforts to be put in.
I heard someone said this the other day "You gotta have dreams, if not how are you going have a dream come true?!" How true! We always wish someone on their birthdays may their dreams come true but we never thought that they should in the first place have a dream for it to come true!
My dream for this year is to live healthier. I want to get back to the exercise regime and eat healthy. Not so much to lose weight (it would be a HUGE bonus if I do!) but to stay away from those flu bugs.
I hope I am able to say my dream has came true at the end of the year.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home