Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Breezy day

What a busy day I had! Gee and Mic bought me dim sum for my belated birthday. It was nice to be able to catch up with Mic's news and all. Then I went around shopping again; well why not since I was already in 1 U. That place was filled with people; everyone is out doing CNY shopping. Let it be branded stores or your everyday stores, there are all shoppers around. I managed to buy 2 el-cheapo T-shirts. I need some new ones as my old ones are wearing out. In the middle of lunch, Sam called to meet up for tea. We met up in Mount Kiara.

More shopping there and I bought a nice red wallet. A red one that I always wanted. Sam bought herself a ethnic looking long skirt which she already predicted that she probably will not wear yet she bought it. Funny gal. Cal joined us in the evening for dinner at Souled Out. I had my favourite claypot loh see fun.

My initial plan was to come home to rest after lunch and perhaps can visit the gym again. One phone call changed the entire plan. Hehhehee... good thing I went to the gym yesterday. I only walked on the treadmill for half an hour but it felt good.

It's a very breezy day today so it was nice sitting outside the restaurant. Even now, as I'm sitting in the hall, the wind is blowing in from the kitchen. How nice if the weather is like this everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home