Fruitful Day
I had a very fruitful day today; in terms of shopping la. I was dropped off Mid Valley at noon and only got picked up almost at 4p.m. Somehow I still feel that I didn't have enough time to shop. First stop was Zara, then MNG since they are having sales. Got myself a shirt from MNG. I also got a shirt from Metro on my way there to use their toilet. I always wanted a dark blue jeans and I got one today!
Then I itchy went in to Diamond & Platinum; need I say more?! I got myself a pair of diamond earrings! Good bargain though and I can use my credit card to pay in installments. This will be considered as the birthday present to myself. Just last week, I was talking to both Sam & Sel about diamond earrings because they both have got a new pair. Initially I wanted a very small one cause it was very cheap but then I thought I won't be able to afford another pair so soon so it's probably make more sense to buy a reasonable sized ones. So I did.
After that we drove to The Curve and as usual I visited Nichi and bought another top! Oh ya I also bought new clothes for the kids. I figured as an aunty I should buy them something for Chinese New Year. :) I was just talking to Cal and discovered that we both have the habit of buying new undies for CNY!!!! HAHhahahahaa....

2 Comments:
Oh cool. Any photos of the diamonds?
I didn't take a picture but I doubt it would turn out nice? Dunno let me try later...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home