Insecurity?
I was taking my shower earlier on this evening, and I suddenly thought of my last relationship and started analysing the reasons for the breakup. Isn't it strange that I only start analysing now after so many years? I didn't had too much time to think (my average time spent in a shower is only like 15 minutes) and I came up with the conclusion that it was because we fell out of love. Hheeheheee quite a common reason ain't it! No drama, no earthshaking excuses. Just plain shit luck. I think I was the naive one, I was quite contented actually and would never have guessed in the thousand years that my loved one would ever fell out of love with me.
We still loved each other dearly till the day we went separate way, just not in loved anymore. Yes there's a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. I wasn't sensitive enough then to notice the changed as I was being absorbed too much into the daily life. And then it was all turned upside down and back up again.
Bygones are bygones. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home