Cosy Home
I have always wanted my house to be cosy if I ever own one. Though I don't own the one that I live in now, but it's as good as mine. Whenever I shopped for the furnitures, I always remind myself to pick something that will give the warmth feeling to the house. When we first moved in, the place was very empty. I often sit on the couch and look around the house and wonder how come the place still don't feel cosy. We figured hanging up some pictures will help and so we did. We also put up Irises and a couple of jigsaw puzzles. We also added some other furnitures. Now that the place is very lived in, it definately is more appealing and has its own characters. Friends that came by to visit often comment that the place is cosy! I think our place is like us, very down to earth, very practical and no fancy but just cosy and warm.
I finally have a cosy home. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home