Wedding
It was Raj's wedding last Saturday and half of us attended. It felt like a annual staff dinner night. It was a very formal reception; everyone sit down properly and eat. There was a band playing and they were singing "If tomorrow never comes". What a song to sing at a wedding. I was looking forward to some dancing but instead people already started to leave at 9 right after the dinner was served. At least we hung around till 10ish.
Because I was vain and wanted to look nice so I put on my coloured contact even after there gave me red eyes the last 2 times I wore them. Also because I have only worn them twice. The consequence was a big price to pay. My eyes were all red when I came back and it got worse the next day. I have had red eyes many times but nothig as bad as this round. Not just red, I can't keep my eyes open out in the broad day light. My eyes are too sensitive to the light. So I can't drive. Sot drove me to the doc this morning and I was given 2 days MC. I can't go anyway except for resting at home. Sigh. Good thing that I didn't get cornea ulceration.
Out of a sudden, I wanted to read chic lit and so I was given Sophie Kinsella's The Undomestic Goddess! I must say it is good because I finished reading in 2 days time! Well the story definately grabbed my attention and I want to turn the pages to find out what happen at the end. One thing good about this kind of book is that it always has a good ending and I like good ending. Now I am comtemplating to buy her other bestsellers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home