Manja-ness
My colleagues bought me belated birthday lunch. We wanted to try the new Arabic restaurant but only discovered they are only opening end of this month when we reached there. As we didn't have too much time, so we had to pick somewhere nearby. We randomly picked a cafe where they serve local and western cuisine and their set lunch is very reasonable.
All four of them ordered set lunch and I ordered some chicken dish. They also bought me a cake which we brought to the cafe and asked them to serve us after lunch. All of them sang me the birthday song and Gee was casually asking whether the birthday gal will get some cocktail or not and the waiter said yes! I requested something with Brandy and he made me something call Cycle which was quite nice. It was a mixture of Brandy and some lime and something else and it tasted refreshing. And strong. Hehheeee...
On the way to get the car, I realised we forgot to take the reminder of the cake. Very spontanously, I turned to Roger with a puppy face and said oh NO, we forgot the cake! He didn't mind going back to take the cake. Later when we got in to the car, he was teasing me about my puppy face and how he couldn't resist me with that face! HAhahhahaa.... He was saying even my body posture was all different. I remember my director commented the same before. I definately not using my feminine power (so to say) actively, it all came out naturally. I suppose these skills are in-built in all females. *big smile*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home