Monday, January 16, 2006

Settled

We finally moved in to the new room and everyone is in one room now. I feel so relieve that we finally settled in. The temp place that I was in for the past month is ok but I just didn't feel at home. Honestly colleagues were not very hospitable; maybe I was just being too sensitive. But they never fail to remind me that I'm using their place, their printer, their space. Oh please la, these are all company properties!

When I arrived at the office this morning, things were still not done yet. I had to put up a fuss before things were finally fixed before noon. Sometimes I really don't understand why do I have to go round chasing for all these works to be done. If I ever have a heart attack in the future, it must be caused by this. The good news is that I took this opportunity to clean up all my junk; I threw most of them away. There were mostly papers.

Anyway, it is all done now except to tidy up the place a bit and to throw those boxes away. We even had a "room warming" session. Sham and Ran went to buy satay and we ate at the pantry.

New year, new room, new beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home