Monday, February 06, 2006

Shopaholic

I finished reading Sophie's Shopaholic in 2 days! It was an easy read and the story is rather captivating. Simple story but very real; it is what we go through. Sophie is able to describe very vividly how us the female go crazy over shopping and would say things like "I have to HAVE that bag/shoes/jeans etc...!!!" Hheheheee...

It was quite "scary" to read actually. I can see how the story relates to me; how sometimes I spent buying un-necessry things. How I too can go crazy over shopping and buying! Though my finacial status is not bad; well my card is still very healthy. That is also why I never apply for gold card where it has higher credit limit. I used to be debt free and now I have one card and there's when I start to have debt!

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM , Blogger Saffron said...

I miss shopping. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home