Saturday, February 04, 2006

SnikRead

I'm currently reading 3 books at one go. I'm reading Violin by Anne Rice, Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro and Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsalle. Reading more than one book at a time is not my habit but somehow it just happened this time. I started with Violin and then Sot bought me Shopaholic; I was casually flipping through the pages and sort started reading the book. We were at Kino today at KLCC and I saw this book that I had to buy, yes Kazuo's Never Let Me Go. I started reading Kazuo's while eating at California Pizza and already couldn't put the book down. Therefore I ended up reading 3 books at the same time.



I have suddenly developed the urge to read chic lit and I started off with Undomestic Goddess and now Shopaholic by the same author. I rather enjoy reading them. :) Actually quite salah hoh, reading Kazuo's and then this chic lit. Hehee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home