It is all over!
I can't believe a week long holiday is finally over! Though not for me as I am still on leave today. I have anticipated the withdrawal syndrome that we will all have on the Sunday and decided I could use with a little delay. Today suppose to be the first day of CNY for us Hokkien but we never follow this anymore. I doubt mum will have anything at all.
I am quite happy that CNY is over. I know we are supposed to celebrate for 15 days but to us, it is over when the holiday is over. I am happy because I can finally go back to the routine. I really should try to go on a diet, all the foods that I have stuffed myself with during the celebration. I went to the gym today and spent half an hour on the threadmill. I was so out of breath! I didn't have much to eat except for the killer roti canai that I had for lunch. I went to Sot's office to have breakfast together at the formerly known as Monkey Bar Cafe to eat. It was a dissapointment; McD big breakie is better than that!
After that, I went for a pedicure. The nail art is not as good as the previous one. I always enjoy going to do my nails. It reminds me of mum's salon. All those tai tai and the gossips! I observed that this round the tai tai were trying to show off by giving out ang pows to all the girls there. I was sufficiently amused by them. As for me, I didn't even leave a tips. Bad girl!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home