Friday, February 10, 2006

What a strange day!

I have the strangest encounter today. It started off with one of my acquaintances that I have on my MSN list beeped me and he has not done so for a very long time! I was very surprised that he did. We exchanged some latest news and it was nice to catch up with each other finally. As a matter of fact, we only met once and did not speak on a regular basis. He was introduced to me by a mutual friend of ours.

Then another acquaintance of mine called all the way from Sarawak! I said acquaintance because he used to work in the hair salon that I frequent and we never really socialised. Then he left the salon and we never keep in touch since and of course I was surprise to hear from him! Nevertheless it was nice to be able to catch up with news!

Then hoh... one of my old neighbour called and we have not spoken for at leat 2 years! She updated me with her family news and that is when I learnt about the death of her sister just last month! How sad...

I am just a little amazed at all these coincidences!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home