Tuesday, February 14, 2006

V Day

Happy Valentine's Day! We are having steamboat tonight with a couple of close friends at our place. I don't remember the last time I went to a posh restaurant on V day itself to celebrate. I think the restaurant are way over-priced and most of them will only offer a fixed menu and no ala carte. But we are going to celebrate; just at a later date. :)

I got a musical box as pressie. This musical box is also a jewelry box where there's place for rings. While I was getting ready to work this morning, I played and listened to the tune the whole time. Just like what I used to do when I was in secondary school. I have this (still have it at home) little musical box in a grand piano shape that I played every single morning while getting ready to school. My mum used to comment on this habit of mine. She was pretty amused by this habit of mine and didn't mind having that tune played each morning. I guess it is a nice tune to start the morning with.

There has been quite a bit of debates regarding the V day. Some said it's a waste of time, some are eager to get on to the bandwagon to celebrate and what not. Personally I think it is up to you la... whatever that pleases you! No? I am pretty flexible, either way I am happy as long as I am being pampered on other days. But if you want celebration, I am happy to oblige. See I am easy to please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home