Rojak
Oh it's Monday again! Bummer! I went home for the weekend so it feels like I didn't have a weekend. Though all I did at home was eat and sleep. I slept the whole afternoon away, totally konked and I was sleepy by 11. Mind you, I can sleep with no problem on Sunday night!
Big flood in Shah Alam! Su sms-ed to tell us that she is stranded, no electricity, lif was down and her car was half submerged. She has to spend at least few thousands to overhaul the car now. I guess someone was having a really bad weekend. What a way to end a weekend and to start the week.
M3 finally got operated on the neck and has been discharged from the hospital this morning. I hope after this he will be healthy enough to do some real work. ;) Well he has been down for at least 3 years now with his heart condition and now the neck. I hope I will be healthy when I am his age.
Aunty Mich lend me a few books on graphology so am reading them now. Very interesting indeed. However, I still can't read hand writing yet. Aunt M is an expert, at one glance she is able to tell you a thing or two about that person. I think able to read hand writing is useful especially dealing with people at work. I want to be able to read my bosses' hand writing and know what they are up to.
Gee and I are going up north for road shows next week. We are absolutely excited. We already made our plan as in where to eat and who to see. Should be fun.
Oh I so need a haircut.
We went to the Times book sales last night. Pretty good though I have been seeing the same books being put up for sales again. I didn't buy much this round since I have not even read the ones that I bought at last sales. I picked up a couple of past issues magazines; you can't go wrong with RM1 per issue right. We also bought a couple of books on home decoration which usually cost an arm and a leg. There are many things that we want to do around the house of course but needs funds la. Sometimes is choosing between going places or to add another piece of furniture or better still some minor renovation. I would like to do up our kitchen though, and then our bedroom. I always imagine the bedroom to be in olive green and well-shaded. I like to sleep in a very dark room. Some flowers should further cheer up the place but we are so bad with plants. Maybe we should just do with arranged flowers.
Looking forward to another session of pilates tomorrow and I suspect Sim and Sel won't be joining.
Better go get ready for bed. Need my beauty sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home