Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hopeful

For the first time of my 8 years service in the company, I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Credits goes to S. She has amazing organisation skills that able to pull things together and move things ahead. I'm impressed already after 2 meetings with her. Things do not seem so difficult anymore and I feel recharged with energy and excited at the same time! I think I can learn a lot from her; like a breakthrough for me. She encourages and motivates people. She's like a breath of fresh air that this place definately desparately needs. I reckon she is currently in a most advantage position that she can ever be to turn things around, to materialise things that we have been talking about. We have the same vision she and I; the only different is that she's in the position to make it happens and I'm hand tied.

I'm looking forward to see some results in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home