Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Short-ish Break

Today is Prophet's birthday and so we get a day off. And since the public holiday is on a Tuesday, yesterday was declared as a scheduled leave for us. Happiness! 4 days off in a row. Didn't do anything constructive these 4 days except for walking around in the shopping complexes and also been eating out almost every meal. Oh ya went to catch "The Producer". Uma is so hot in that! It is a nice, funny musical, worth a watch! If it is not for anything, it will lift your spirit up.

I had a fair on Saturday and was to give a talk. Well I did talk but only to one audience. In the middle of my presentation, I found out she is into MLM. What la! She in turn trying to sell me her product. However, she did it very subtly. She even appeared to be so genuie interested in our courses. I don't know, maybe she is interested. I got a sms from her today inviting me to go to their spa and I declined politely. I find MLM people annoying. I probably shouldn't but I had too many unpleasant experiences with these people. They do not talk to you for a million years and once they are a MLM, they come after you like bees to honey.

Our greatest achievement during this short break was the visit to the Aquaria. We were pretty

impressed with the place. Similar to the one in Singapore except I didn't see any jelly fishes. When we first arrived, not many people were around but by the time we were looking at the fishes, slowly the place got busy and there were lots of school kids too. The ray is so cheerful, they swim gracefully all around. There was one that came so close to the side and flapping at us to say hello. We saw nemo too, so sweet and so happy. There were a few mean looking sharks too. Just like the one in Singapore, there's a conveyor belt to take people through the tunnel where you can watch fishes.



A bit salah to put the meanie picture next to something so cute hoh! Nevermind, am not bothered to re-arrange.



Go if you have not been yet. RM28 for adult and only if you have MyKad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home