White Lies
Have you ever tell lies? I have. Hhehehee...
We as the employees of the company are given certain number of days of MC per year. According to my brother, these days are given to us so we must claim them. Not my theory, my brother's.
It was so difficult to crawl out of bed this morning and I really really didn't want to go to work... yes you guess it right, I got up to SMS-ed to tell them I'm not going in to work today. Not entirely a lie mind you.
I have some stomach discomfort since I got back from S'pore and also have been going to the toilet. Not teruk until I cannot work la, but I guess it is better to take some good rest rather than being moody at work.
There you go, a little white lie...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home