Evil
I was being a bitch yesterday toward a colleague. He was making a sweeping statement that I didn't fancy and I retaliated. I said "How dare you make such sweeping statement??!" in a very stern manner.
I thought about the incident after that and I thought I shouldn't had reacted that way. Although we go back a long way and I know he will not get angry or offended by what I said. Somemore he started the conversation by asking for opinion. So I gave him my opinion la.
Afterall, who am I to him? Why can't he keep his own opinion? Why should I impose my personal view on him? Right?
However, he has a string of history of behaving like that and making statement without any data. Random barking.
There's a streak of evilness in everyone... *evil laugh*
But still.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home