Fever!
Guess what! I actually watched a match last Saturday! England Vs Portugal and England has to lost la! Such dissapointment. :P We went over to Su's for lunch and she cooked lamb chops and beef stew for us. Hmmm... out of this world I tell you though Sot said it was too salty, a bit la! Then she ajak us to join her at mamak later to watch the match. I thought what the hell, ok la so we went. It was quite fun actually. Sot was just happy that there were foods around. Typical! This mamak stall canggih betul, they have like 100 different types of roti. We were wondering what's the difference between roti KLCC and roti tower?! Anyway, Sot was very happy with the nasi brayani and habiskan 2 big plates! I had this roti ayam john or was it roti john ayam...? It was ok just too much of mayo.Su was so engrossed in the game, and I was busy body asking her about some of the rules. HHeeee... I didn't think it was a very happening match. Wayne kena kicked out and they were playing with only 10 players. Second half was better but nobody scored. Sien only because we had to stay longer for the extra time and still no goal! So in the end penalty kick la. Apparently England had never won in the penalty kick and history did not get rewritten, at least they are being consistent. :P
Su tempted me to continue watching the Brasil and France match but I gave in to my beauty sleep.
I had a good weekend all in all and a very busy one. Socially busy. I think I clocked more mileage than I do driving to work. Drove home from Su's then to BSC, then to see Boy, and back home, then to Su's again. Busy bees.
Oh ya and we watched Superman. I think it is a little boring especially in the beginning. I thought it was too romantic for a Superman show. But I still want to get a while baby T with the red "S" infront.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home