Art Festival
I had a fun night going to the French Art Festival in Telawi 2 being organised by Tolong Institute. There were a few stages being set up and many local bands were performing. I'm surprised how good our home bred bands are. Sadly the fan base isn't strong. We dropped by Bangsar Village first and had dinner with S. S is all stressed over her best friend issue. Now let me ask you this, what would you do if your best friend is acting too nosy and wanting to be in every part of your life?? Plus she keeps telling you what you should do with your life??? The problem gets complicated when you have tolerated this for the past decade and decided to rebel now. Susah rite.
In between watching the performance, I went to Blook... hehheeee... and ended up buying a pants in Amos. I think that's the correct name of the shop, a Blook look-alike. Green colour also. It's a cool black pants with roll down at the top in blue colour. Comfortable for sure.
I don't remember the last time I hung out like this. Usually it is just dinner then just walk around the shopping mall. So it was nice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home