Gloomy
It was Mic's birthday last Sunday and I reminded myself to give her a call but due to rushing back from home and then dinner to go and so I forgot all about it till Tuesday. Monday I was stucked at the mechanic remember. So I called her on Wednesday to wish her and wanted to set a date to take her out for dinner; our usual way of celebrating each other's birthday. She gave me a piece of bad news. Her condition has worsen and it has spread all over. The doc has suggested to remove everything in fear of the cells will turn cancerous at a later stage. Her hubby is away on business and she is alone being despress. It hurts me to hear all these. She has been so brave all this while and trying all ways and means to better her situation. At one time, it seem to work. But I guess it is not enough.
I feel a little angry at this situation because she is this intelligent and considerate person and yet fate has turned against her. She has almost everything, nice hubby, good income and somehow a part of her life is yet to be completed.
But then again I often think that sometimes life cannot be all perfected. We have to take things into perspective.
I hope everything will turn out well for her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home