Eve of leave
I have taken leave tomorrow so I can send my car for a service and to change the timing belt, finally. I have been putting off changing the belt cause it costs a bomb! Furthermore, my car expert aka collegue been telling me that I don't have to change till mileage hit 80K, am now 10k short but the manual recommend 60k. I decided to take the middle ground at 70K. They going to take a whole day for that so I thought what the heck, I will take a day off. The more holidays I get, the lazier I get. The current state is the left over from the long weekends. Actually not true, because I was rather looking forward to work this morning, believe it or not.
Today is my papa's birthday. 71 birthday. I can't believe he is in his 70s. Called home earlier to wish him and he made mum cooked noodles for him. Here wishing you a very happy birthday pa and may you stay healthy and see your grand children. :)
Sot and I are hooked on Zuma. But I'm so far behind, I'm still on Jaguar and sot already on
some twirling and bending and double levels and what not. We are also hooked on reading "Fruits Basket" so we alternate reading and playing.
Now how sad is that?! Oh I can't believe I can find some images of FB in google! Ha ha! Anyway, the story is about this Sohma family that has been cursed and each family member is possessed by the vengeful spirit of an animal from the Chinese zodiac. They will change to the animal form when they are weak or being hugged by the opposite sex. Isn't the story cute?! I just finish reading the 6th book, 6 more to go I think. The picture on the left is Kyo, the cat. The one that didn't get into the zodiac and fight with the rat all the time.I know, I'm hopeless!
I was busy doing nothing during the long weekend and being a coach potato the whole time. I watched 3 movies in the row every night. I saw The Village, Honey & Taxi on one night and Amazing race, Supernatural & Eternal Sunshine of the beautiful mind one the other night.
Well I guess that is the best way to spend a long weekend! We finally went to strand and I got some lovely stones and made a pair of earrings which everyone raved about today. This success story has made my hands itching to make more. Maybe I should drop by tomorrow to get some more stones to make a charmed bracelet this time.
I was blogs surfing today and stumbled upon one of my colleague's blog. I was surprised at his display of openess in his blog. He is an entirely different personalities on his blog! Frankly, as a colleague, he is definately not on my favourite list. On the blog, he seem to be a loving guy happily married. Oh well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home