Happy + Sinful
Hola everyone! I'm a happy gal today! That is because I went for a unplanned shopping trip and came back with lots of stuff! While waiting for sot to come pick me up, I went to Cat's Whiskers and saw this funky denim white jacket. It's a short jacket and it looks like it is made out of torn paper, stylishly frayed at the hem. I tried it on and it looks quite cool. I especially like the cuff which is embroided subduedly. I have never had a jacket like that and since sot was encouraging me to buy and also sponsoring me *grin*, so I buy la. Uhh... I mean sot bought. Hehheee...Then we went over to BSC; trying to avoid the crowd in 1U and Curve. There were lots of stalls selling jewelries and clothes at the lobby area. I mata terbeliak seeing all those glitters and obviously cannot tear myself away from them. The good news is I didn't buy any
jewelries instead I bought a set of nice pyjamas at Blush. Well they are having 50% discount so don't buy rugi right! We also discovered Alexis is opened so decided to go there instead of the original plan at Chillies. No prize for guessing it right, but of course we ordered banoffee pie! 2 pieces somemore because these people are so cheeky the cake now came half a size smaller than before! Bugger! Hmmmm it was so sinfully good! Yum yum yum!Oh ya Happy Wesak Day everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home