Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Brand new timing belt

My car finally got a brand new timing belt; cost me 600+. Not too expensive actually, reasonable enough. The workmanship fees are quite a lot though, 200 plus. They took the entire day to change that, I guess hence the high labour cost. I'm surprise that we didn't do much today despite being on leave. To save money konon. Made a trip to the bank, settled all my accounts and finally applied e-banking. This is the second time I'm applying for online banking, but this time I finally activated the account. I'm a very online person, I like to do transactions online rather than to queue up at the banks. Waste of time my view. I really should buy a property with the money that I have. No point just rot in the bank.

Some blogs that I read are very much involving their religion. I notice that they talk a lot about going away thinking over things and then in the end they always say they will surrender themselves to God and let God take them anywhere he wants. I find it very odd because to me the most importantly thing is to be good; be good to your parents, to your loved ones, to your friends, to people around you. No? Why should it be so complicated and so guilt driven. I guess I have to be in it to know what this is all about. I'm not condemning their religion but I just cannot understand their teaching.

I skipped Pilates tonight, figured it would too rush to have to go get the car and to brave through the traffics. I never used to skip my pilates classes when Hani was teaching. She's much better and of course so much more expensive. With the current instructor, I just don't feel it at times though she's getting better. I really like the last week's session. I called them to inform of my non showing up tonight and guess what they demanded 24 hours notice! Choy!

No pilates, but at least I get to watch Charmed and OC! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home