Thursday, May 25, 2006

What my name means?

I was doing this test at this side. What caught my attention was this:

"Creative ability, imagination and artistic talent (often latent) of the highest order are present in this expression. It's possible that you're not using or developing all of these capabilities at this time. Some of your talents may have been used at an earlier time in your life, and some may still be latent."

I have done many of these tests and without fail every one of it say that I am creative. Even Sot's mum said the same after reading my handwriting. I always scratch my head and wonder where my creativity is. I can't sing, can't draw, can't write and I'm in the computer line, how creative can that be? So I do have it but often latent! There you go, I solved the mystery. I suppose the second statement could be true too since I did completed my Grade 8 after all and lost my piano since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home