Super Duper Sien
You know, when we were in primary school and I used to have to do karangan and the popular title was "My most horrible day". If I have to do that again, then today fits the bill. Sighhhhh. Remember I said I have to change my timing belt? It was running smoothly until last night; some strange sound came out from no where! We discovered the sound while driving down to KL for my dinner last night. I was driving on the Karak highway back and forth and it was fine and then decided to go gila out of a sudden. So anyway, I tak sabar wanted to send it back to Hyundai which was the first thing I did this morning. I even dragged Sot to come with me just in case they tell me they need the whole day again. But no this Ken told me it won't take long. So we happily went for breakfast and I released of my driver. I waited for an hour and enquired, "Oh it will take maybe another hour la". So I thought ok one hour I can wait. I waited patiently until 11 am and went down to ask again. Same thing they told me they are fixing it back, so it will take another one and a half hour. I naively believed them and waited. I flipped through all the papers. the Chinese, Malay and the English The Star, still no sign of my car being put down since it got level up this morning. So I went down again. I sat down and waited. They still told me it was finishing.Until almost 1p.m., a guy approached me and told me that it won't be ready till 2:30 and before I blow, he somemore dare to ask me whether he can send me home first! I was so angry and said "Why didn't you tell me it will take the whole day??? At least I can go to work and come back later!!!!!". That guy calm only and just apologised. I also senyap la. He took one of the dealer's car and sent me home. So siennnnn.
I came home and called ailing thought can hang out with out since haven't seen her for a while. She said she will swing by at half three, I waited downstairs till four and still haven't seen the shadow of hers. She was lost, how typical! Then I asked her to not bother to come by since I need to go pick my car up.
I called the service center and they told me it will only be done before 5. I waited till 5:15 before I called, and they said before six. I called again after half an hour, he said they cannot find the source of the problem!!!!!!!!! Konon still got sound! He offered to send my car back to me later in the evening IF it is done. I also gave up already, whatever la! Well they finally sent my car back to me at about half seven. Phew!!!
I didn't hear any sound so far. *fingers crossed* Hope it stays that way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home