Monday, June 05, 2006

6 Degrees Apart

You know what people say about all of us are only six degrees apart; yesterday that theory was proven. Mark invited us to go for this launch of a cafe in Bangsar, so we went. Actually I didn't know it was a launch, I thought we just gonna meet up for coffee. We did have coffee, free somemore. *grin* Well the cafe looks no different from any other cafe except for the baby grand. We got introduced to a lot of people, some are pretty in the scene kind. Some I already met them via their blogs. :) Sam came joined us later. That was when the theory got kicked in. Apparently, S knows her boss or had dealing with. Then L (one of the partners) also discovered that S's sister (another partner) is her ex-colleague! Such a small world! Then everybody starts hugging everybody!

AND then, I saw the cutest little girl in her daddy's arm came in! I was like OMG I read about her almost everyday on her mummy's blog! HAhahahahahhaha! Finally I see her in person. She is as cute as her photos featured in the blog. :)

They are serving these mini cupcakes, so cute and so pretty that we tak sampai hati to eat them. Hehhehee... of course we ate them in the end.

We watched Da Vinci Code at GSC after that. Despite all the bad comments about the movie, I enjoyed it! Maybe I have warned myself not to have any expectations. If not for anything, I enjoyed the tour at The Louve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home