Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Irregular posting

My Outlook's schedule is so full with appointments or meeting or things to do for this week and next; come to think of it, it was like that too last week. :( But then things that I need to do are not as productive as I wish it would. Lots of fighting fire and no proactive actions. Bosses are either on leave or in the hospital today, so the clouds casted above are slightly clearer. Hheheeee... sound like my bosses are tyrants like that, actually no la they are good supports whenever I seek.

Keyword is seek....

Anyway, I have been doing editing work the whole morning. Nobody seem to be able to give me a clean thorough job that I can just sign on the dotted line. I had to pratically reject every one of them and more time wasted as rework is needed. Haih, why can't everyone get it right the first round and save the trouble to rework! I have been losing some calm too, just scold only and made my statement. I mean enough la, all of us here are professional with equal qualification and you don't need to be a genius to get things right here. Sien only. Most often it was not because of incapabilities but rather lack of enthusiasm. I think this is the first time I ever spoke about my work in such details.

I just had a big tub of spaghetti for lunch and I like hungry again... :P better get back to work to distract myself from the thought of food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home