Sale! Sale! Sale!
What do you know?! Zara and MNG are having sales! I know I'm a bit late in talking about it now as the sales have started since last week. All the goodies already been snatched la! Still I was able to find one nice white shirt. Did I hear anyone says "White shirt again?!" What to do, I'm obsessed with white shirt and just realised that I already got a similar one that I bought in the last sales. :P If I would be precised about it, the 2 shirts are different in both the cut and the fine details. The older one is loose at the bottom and the new one has a waistline. The new one has lace but not the old one. *grin* See perfectly justified for both purchases. So many girls are crazy over these 2 brands. Perhaps now one more to go crazy about is Forever 21 Club! Things there are definately funky and trendy. I like their assessories. I find their prices are a bit steep though. Not worth for the quality that you get. Fashionable but not quality stuffs. Sometimes if I hunt carefully, I can get similar stuffs in the pasar malam but cost only half of the price. That remind me that I did buy 2 skirts in pasar malam last week *big grin*. I have to say the the fabric and design are not bad for the price that I paid. Well I have gotten many compliments so it can't be that bad.
I must refrain from buying too much because we are going to Singapore next week! More shopping to do! We also intend to go Hanoi once they open the line. The way we go around like we damn can afford like that. Well like I said this morning, not like we have any children to leave all our harta benda to right! Talking about having a kid, we were talking the other day about having a kid out of wedlock. I was wondering whether we could get fired if I come to work pregnant one day. Hehheheheee... ya I found out the answer is no. :)
My insurance agent has been bugging me lately to top up my total sum on my policy as well as to plan my retirement fund. I really not that interested in topping the insured sum. My philosophy now is that if I get sick, I will treat till I ran out of money then I shall die. I do think I am sufficiently covered. What I'm interested in is investment! I'm taking some advise now from a wise one. Hopefully I will be one wealthy old fart! Hehheheheee....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home