Slumberland
You see, I fall asleep very easily. Too easy. It is like what some people say my head touch the pillow only I will fall asleep! I almost like that.
I have always think of that as a blessing.
Only satu saja problem.
We always talk to catch up with daily updates before going to sleep. Because I am touching the pillow, I always cannot hold a decent conversation but struggle to keep my eyes open. I have always known to fall asleep in the middle of a sentence. Hehheheeeee...
As usual, we were talking last nite. In the few moments that I was about to fall asleep, I begun my incomprehensivable gobblymumbly and I was trying to answer a question that was put to me, I do not know how I blurted out....
the four letters *f* word!!!
I swear, I do not know how that can happened!!!
Then we giggled silly for a whole 5 minutes...
and I was wide awake after realising what I said...
the funny thing was that I knew what I blurted out...
ishh! dangerous kan... dunno what I will say the next time...
and I have no control over what I will say!!! Makes it even more dangerous!
Still a blessing?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home